If you’re hosting a party soon, you may be stressing out about it. The biggest key is to keep the menu simple and prepare the food ahead of time as much as possible. You can have a great menu and keep it simple by following these tips:
- Choose a variety of cheeses.
- Let the cheese come to room temperature.
- Select the right accompaniments and include crackers.
- Serve some cut vegetables and dip in small cups or martini glasses.
- Other recipe ideas are stuffed mushrooms and baked asparagus fries.
See the video below for tips from POPSUGAR’s lifestyle expert Brandi Milloy.
Image Source: Jules Morgan