Sangria is a Spanish punch, typically made with wine and fruit. The fruit absorbs some of the liquid and it is tasty to eat once your beverage is gone. Sangria can be made with red or white wine and it can also be made non-alcoholic. It’s also fun to vary the kind of fruit you put in it. Try some of these recipes out at your next party.
These sangria recipes offer some good variety, depending on what you’re in the mood for. Enjoy!
1. Red Sangria: This is a classic red sangria recipe. Use your favorite citrus fruits to make it to your liking.
2. Non-Alcoholic Sangria: This is a really tasty sangria that all people can enjoy.
3. Spiced Cranberry Sangria: This recipe would be great to serve for Thanksgiving.
4. Sparkling White Cranberry Sangria: I really enjoy how light and refreshing this recipe is.
5. Cava Sangria: This sangria recipe calls for strawberries and mint. It’s the perfect warm weather drink!
Image Source: Chris Potako