It is really nice to come home to a homemade meal that’s been cooking all day. Slow cookers are a great tool to use for just that. You can prepare and assemble a meal the night before, refrigerate it, and then set it out to cook the next day before you leave for work. You’ll come home to delicious smells and a homemade meal. I compiled a list of some of my favorite slow cooker recipes. See the next page for delicious recipes.
These are five of my favorite slow cooker recipes. I hope you like them as well!
- Slow Cooked Chicken Korma: Chicken korma is a classic Indian dish with a little bit of spice. Reduce or omit the red pepper if you prefer a less spicy version. Serve this chicken korma over brown rice.
- Slow Cooker French Onion Soup: French onion soup is a good cold-weather soup. I really like how the beer enhances the flavor of this soup. Don’t worry – the alcohol cooks off!
- Crock Pot Vegetarian Pasta e Fagioli Soup: Beans, vegetables, and pasta make for a tasty and filling soup. Serve this soup with a green salad and crusty bread for full meal.
- Crock Pot General Tso’s Chicken: This slow cooker version of General Tso’s chicken is one of the best I’ve had. Serve it with some rice and a side of steamed vegetables.
- Slow Cooker Ratatouille with Goat Cheese Polenta: The flavors of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and the variety of vegetables mix really well in this recipe. It’s great served over the polenta!
What are some of your favorite crock pot and slow cooker recipes?
Image Source: kae71463